When: November 15-21, 2018
Project Cost: $
Trip is currently full
This July, 300 students from Adventist colleges and universities from across North America and Brazil are traveling to the heart of the Amazon to complete an entire new school! This project will help young people get an education in a remote area where educational opportunities are limited.
ADRA Connections Extreme is a partnership of service between schools and students, and this Mission to the Amazon will be the largest ever collegiate trip.
ADRA Will Provide:
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
- (MAO—Manaus International Airport) and transport to boat pier
- Round trip transportation between Manaus and project site
- (+30 hours travel each way by boat)
- Lodging on boat
- (includes hammocks, mosquito nets, and showers)
- Three meals/day
- One cook per group/boat
- Short-term travel insurance/evacuation
- On-site medical team
- ADRA Connections™ branded gear
IMPORTANT: This trip is intended for U.S.-based, college-age young adults. If you are a U.S.-based, college-age young adult and would like to be part of this trip. Welcome!